Hi There! The best place to view our calendar, and sign up for events, is Meetup, a free and easy-to-use Website which we encourage everyone to join. (Click here for simple instructions for joining the Vegan Kalamazoo Meetup.!) At Meetup you’ll see more detail on all of the below events. Also:
- Everyone, including vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores, is always welcome at all events! And we especially welcome new people! However, we request that you only order / consume vegan foods at our events, out of respect for our mission.
- All information subject to change – please always check Meetup or this page before attending an event in case of last-minute change or cancellation.
- All events are free except for the cost of restaurant food, movie tickets, etc. At some events, we ask for an optional $2 per-person donation (non-tax-deductable) to help defray expenses.
- Download the latest version of our calendar here: events-winter-2017. (Please print a few copies and distribute the others to libraries, schools, stores, and other public venues. Thanks!)
- If you ever have a question or concern about an event please email us.
Summer 2017 Events
Sat July 22 – 2:00 PM
Summer Potluck @ Private Residence (Texas Township) More Info
Sun July 23 – 2:00 PM
Sunday Afternoon Walk @ Texas Drive Trailway (Texas Township) Cancelled
Thur July 27 – 6:30 PM
Normalizing Vegan @ Portage Public Library (Portage) More Info
Tues Aug 8 – 6:30 PM
Quick and Healthy Vegan Recipes for Families @ PFC (Kalamazoo) More Info
Sat Aug 12 – 10:00 AM
Coffee Social @ Walnut & Park Cafe (Kalamazoo) More Info
Sun Aug 13 – 10:00 AM
BBQ and Music @ Pierce Cedar Creek Institute (Hastings) More Info
Tues Aug 29 – 6:30 PM
Vegan Baking Basics @ PFC (Kalamazoo) More Info