Here are 10 reasons you’ll want to attend our Intro to Vegan Essential Oils class this Sunday afternoon (6/11) at 2:00 p.m. at GiftLoft Furniture (551 Romence Road, D&W Shopping Center, Portage):
1) All the oils we discuss will be vegan. (This would probably not be the case at other essential oil events.)
2) You will learn about 11 of the most versatile and popular oils. Interested in a chemical-free lifestyle, optimizing emotional and spiritual health, and toxic-free cleaning? You can begin that journey by learning about the who, what, where, when, why, and how of essential oils in a fun and naturally animal-product-free and cruelty-free way!
3) The class will be for both beginning and experienced essential oils users. Beginners: you’ll get a wonderful introduction. Experienced people: you’ll almost certainly learn some new tips.
4) Our teacher, Emma Giffels, is owner of Essential to Emma, which offers essential oil solutions to health-minded people in Kalamazoo and beyond. Emma is a two-year vegan, a twenty-year resident of Kalamazoo, and a member of Vegan Kalamazoo! About a year ago she discovered Young Living Essential Oils and ever since has been immersing herself in aromatherapy and how vegans can use it to improve their physical and mental well-being. Emma’s other interests include travel and hiking.
5) The class will be held at GiftLoft Furniture, owned by Vegan Kalamazoo advisory committee member Sandy Neal, and located conveniently in the D&W / AAA shopping center on Romence Road, Portage, with LOTS of parking. GiftLoft is a lovely, airy space filled with wonderful furniture, furnishings, and collectibles from Scandinavian and beyond.
6) Essential Oils are for guys, too! So you gentlemen should attend!
7) Young Living Oils are, according to Emma, “beyond organic.” She adds: “Young Living NEVER uses pesticides or conventional fertilizers. Their plants are hand weeded and fertilized with essential oils. USDA regulations say that for organic crops, soil must be free from synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and GMOs for three years, but Young Living beats that, producing in soil free from synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and GMOs for five years.”
8) There is absolutely no obligation to purchase.
9) We’ll have free vegan snacks. And…
10) We’ll have door prizes!
More info / RSVP here. Space is limited so RSVP now, and please keep your RSVP up to date so others don’t miss out.
As always, at Vegan Kalamazoo events, everyone is welcome, including vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores. Newcomers are especially welcome. (And this is a great event to bring your nonvegan friend to!) However, out of respect for our mission, we request that you only purchase/consume vegan foods and other items at this event.
A lovely and inspiring class in a lovely and inspiring setting PLUS free vegan nibbles, door prizes, and no obligation to buy. I can’t imagine a pleasanter way to spend a summer afternoon, so please join us!