It’s easy to eat vegan in and around Kalamazoo! Below are some of our favorite vegan caterers and bakers. If you know of a business that should be included please email me. And when you frequent the below businesses, please tell them Vegan Kalamazoo sent you! – Hillary
- Bert’s Bakery. (309 River St., Kalamazoo; 269-349-2091 AND 4419 S. Westnedge Ave., Kalamazoo; 269-349-2091). Bakery with vegan options for cakes and cupcakes. More info.
- Earth Fare. (5070 S Westnedge Ave., Portage; 269-343-4160). Health food store with a bakery that can make vegan desserts upon request. More info.
- Free Love Bakery. (Online only; 269-216-3777). Gluten free bakery with vegan options, including baking mixes and cook books. More info.
- The Victorian Bakery. (116 W. Crosstown Pkwy Ste 102, Kalamazoo; 269-553-6194). Most breads here are vegan, and they feature a vegan dessert daily. Vegan strawberry cheesecake available every day. Their punch-card system keeps us coming back for fresh loaves! More info.
- NOTE: The local cafes also offer vegan baked goods if you’re looking for a quick sweet treat.
- Creative Catering Services. (57649 Murray St., Mattawan; 269-615-2904). Family-run and locally sourced catering services out of Mattawan. No set menu and able to cater to multiple needs, including vegan and gluten free, upon contact. More info.
- Cumin Indian Cuisine. (3321 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo; 269-372-6900). Family-owned Indian restaurant with multiple vegan options for catering. More info.
- Food Dance. (401 E. Michigan Ave. #100, Kalamazoo; 269-382-1888). Locally sourced restaurant with vegan options for catering. More info.
- Chef Joshua Musinski. (Kalamazoo, MI; firstname.lastname@example.org) Vegan chef, baker, and farmer specializing in locally sourced ingredients.
- One Balanced Box. (Kalamazoo, MI; email@example.com) Meal plans, school lunches, and weekly meal prep, as well as other vegan and healthy products! Full list can be found on their Facebook. More info.
- Organic Gypsy. (No set address – a food truck! 269-208-4805). You may have seen the food truck for Organic Gypsy at the Farmer’s Market, and they cater as well! Locally sourced foods and ability to accommodate to multiple diets, including vegan options. More info.
- Chef Paul Vugteveen. (Kalamazoo, MI / 503 Military St., Springfield, MI; 269-220-0915). Private Chef exclusively offering small batch vegan food including pies, cakes, pastries, breads, cheezes and more! More info.
- Zooroona. (1710 West Main St., Kalamazoo; 269-382-4444). Middle Eastern restaurant with many vegan dishes, catering available. More info.